If you’re anything like me, you have a love/hate relationship with marketing. Marketing can be delightful, obnoxious or somewhere in-between, depending on content and context.
Most of us remember an ad from our youth that has given us a life-long emotional connection to a brand or product. Most of us also remember that obnoxious sales call or email campaign that made us swear never to buy from the offending company again.
In this episode of Leaders of Analytics, you will learn from Ikechi Okoronkwo why data-driven marketers have a leg-up when it comes to designing and executing impactful campaigns that hit the right audiences and create delight.
Ikechi is Executive Director, Managing Partner and Head of Business Intelligence & Analytics at Mindshare. Mindshare is a global media and marketing agency, and part of global marketing powerhouse GroupM.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- What Ikechi sees as the biggest opportunities in data-driven marketing
- What kinds of analytics to invest in to optimise the impact of your marketing efforts
- What kinds of data is needed to take advantage of these opportunities, and how to collect it
- How Ikechi and colleagues use data and analytics to distinguish between rational and emotional reactions to advertising
- How to drive a culture of experimentation and measurement among colleagues and stakeholders who are more creatively than analytically minded, and much more.
Ikechi on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ikechi-okoronkwo-0318579/