Automated decisions, personalised customer and employee experiences and data-driven decision-making are at the core of digital transformation in the 2020s.
In other words, data is eating the world and all modern leaders must know how to use data, analytics and advanced data science to power their organisations.
So, how do organisations set themselves up for success in a data-driven world, technically and culturally?
To answer this question and many more relating to data-driven innovation and intrapreneurship, I recently spoke to Felipe Flores.
Felipe is a global thought leader and influencer in the field of data science and artificial intelligence. He is the founder of Data Futurology – a podcast and events company with more than 10,000 weekly listeners, Head of Data & Technology at Honeysuckle Health and co-organiser of Data Science Melbourne.
In this first episode of a two-part series of Leaders of Analytics featuring Felipe, we discuss:
- Felipe’s journey from a young backpacker to a global data science executive
- What Data Futurology does and why Felipe started it
- How to innovate with data science
- The biggest trends in data science in the next 1-3 years
- What the perfect data-driven organisation looks like and much more.
Felipe on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/felipe-flores-analytics/
Data Futurology: https://www.datafuturology.com/
Honeysuckle Health: https://www.honeysucklehealth.com.au/