Are you interested in learning more about how to implement artificial intelligence and machine learning effectively in your organisation, but don’t know where to begin?
Our book, Demystifying AI for the Enterprise, is a good place to start.
The book takes you beyond the hype of AI and presents you with an up-to-date view of what AI can do for the modern world of business.
We go through everything from basic definitions of AI and its components to a practical review of how organisations are succeeding with AI across multiple industries.
In short, you will learn how to take advantage of AI and modern data science tools and technologies to tackle new and existing challenges more effectively, while improving customer and employee experiences.
The digital revolution brings about a once-in-a-generation opportunity for tomorrow’s enterprise to augment existing teams and resources with the power of AI in order to gain competitive advantage, discover new business models, establish or optimize new revenues and achieve better customer outcomes.
We wrote Demystifying AI for the Enterprise to help you take advantage of this opportunity.
Who wrote Demystifying AI for the Enterprise?
We are 7 co-authors on this book and they are: Prashant Natarajan, Bob Rogers, Ed Dixon, Jonas Christensen, Kirk Borne, Leland Wilkinson and Shantha Mohan.
Here is the book’s table of contents:
Chapter 1: AI Strategy for the Executive
Chapter 2: Learning Algorithms, Machine/Deep Learning, and Applied AI – A Conceptual Framework
Chapter 3: AI for Supply Chain Management
Chapter 4: HR and Talent Management
Chapter 5: Customer Experience Management
Chapter 6: Financial Services
Chapter 7: Artificial Intelligence in Retail
Chapter 8: Visualization
Chapter 9: Solution Architectures
Chapter 10: AI and Corporate Social Responsibility
Chapter 11: Future of Enterprise AI
- Banking Case Study #1: Get More Value from Your Banking Data – How to Turn Your Analytics Team into a Profit Centre
- Banking Case Study #2: AI in Financial Services – WeBank Practices
- Retail Case Study: 7-Eleven and Cashierless Stores
- Supply Chain Case Study: How Orchestrated Intelligence is Utilising Artificial Intelligence to model a Transformation in Supply Chain Performance
- FMCG Case Study: Paper Quality at Georgia-Pacific
- Healthcare Case Study: GE Healthcare: 1st FDA Clearance for an AI-enabled X-ray Devices
Where can I get the book?
Your local bookstore might have it and you can also buy it online via the links below.
Get in contact with me if you’d like to buy multiple copies or learn more about company-branded special editions.